Sunday, October 13, 2013

new beginnings

Ah. Well. This is where it all starts. On the introduction matter, no, my name is not Florid , (but it really is a lovely name, now that I think about it...), but it's Mariana. Mari for short. Mari Flores.
To be honest, I've just really admired some of these bloggers for so long that I've wondered, "Hm. Now. What would that be like? To have millions of fans adore you for being yourself?" Probably amazing beyond comprehension. However, I don't have a home business to tend to, nor am I the next Martha Stewart. I'm simply a girl who has hopes and dreams and likes and dislikes, and I would like to share all of these with you  lovely people. These include, but are not limited to, Snapple peach tea, Two Door Cinema Club, the Legend of Korra,  illustration, animation, flowers, succulents, artistic cupcakes, playing with watercolors, good food, fashion finds, doodling, and the like.
However, above all of these things, it is my forever dream to become an animator, illustrator, or art teacher. I believe that you should do what makes you happy in life, and for me, that is art, specifically animation and illustration. I think to do that for a living would be the greatest thing in the world.
So, good people, I believe I've rambled on enough. Below I will leave one of my favorite original illustrations, Flora, (please don't steal her, I've worked very hard on her), and if one of you happen to stumble upon this little blog-thing and read this, I will be forever grateful. Thanks for accompanying me on my little journey into the future.

No comments:

Post a Comment